Rules and Prceedures for Overnight Trips
- Make sure that you leave all appropriate phone numbers for
us to contact you, including a cell phone. We have a field trip cell phone
in the office for your use for any field trip.
- Make sure you have the phone numbers of the principal or
other administrators you may need to contact. These numbers and availability
should be verified prior to your departure.
- Make sure you have all the proper medical and permission
forms signed and with you.
- No open or screw-top containers are allowed.
- Parents are required to drop students off at the time of
bus departure and they are required to open luggage for the chaperones and
verify that there are no illegal or inappropriate materials present.
- While at any lodging, students are required to be in same
gender rooms only at all times.
- If students are visiting a room other than the one he/she
is assigned to, the door of that room must remain open.
- Students should not be given "free time" to be
or go wherever they want. They must always be accountable to a chaperone and
a chaperone must be accountable for them.